Futsal: Laws of the Game
RULE No. 1 THE PITCH
The playing surface and its characteristics are determined by the following map:
The pitch must be rectangular and its length is always greater than its width
Minimum length 28 m
maximum 40 m
minimum width 16 m
maximum 20 m
Length minimum 36 m
maximum 40 m
minimum width 18 m
maximum 20 m
1. The playing surface is marked with lines, these lines belong to the demarcated areas.
2. The two longer boundary lines are called side lines and the two shorter goal lines. All lines have a width of 8 cm.
3. The pitch is divided into two halves by a halfway line, called the halfway line.
4. The center of the area indicated with a point 10 cm. in diameter located in the center of the halfway line, around which is drawn a circle with a radius of 3 m.
5. The playing surface will around 1 m. free of obstacles.
A penalty area located at both ends of the field of play, demarcate as follows:
It shall draw two imaginary lines 6 m in length from the outside of each goal post and perpendicular to the goal line at the end of these lines will be drawn toward the quadrant nearest side will have a radius of 6 m each, from the outside pole. The top of each circle is joined by a line of 3 m and 16 cm. length, parallel to the goal line between the posts.
is drawn on a point 10 cm. in diameter and 6 m from the midpoint of the line, between the posts and equidistant from them.
will draw a second point of 10 cm. in diameter and 9 m from the midpoint of the line, between the goalposts and equidistant from them. The substitution zone is the area located on the sideline in front of banks of computers that players use to enter and exit the field. It will be 3 m long and is bounded at each end by two perpendicular lines of 80 cm. long (40 cm. inside and 40 cm. outside) and 8 cm. wide. The area in front of the timekeeper's table, 3 m on either side of the center line will remain free.
will be placed in the center of each goal line. They consist of two upright posts of wood or metal, square or round, equidistant from the corners and joined at the top by a crossbar like horizontal.
The distance (inside measurement) between the posts is 3 m and the distance from the bottom edge crossbar to the ground is 2 m.
Both goalposts and the crossbar have the same width and thickness: 8 cm.
The networks made of hemp, jute or nylon, are attached to the back of the goalposts and the crossbar, and the lower part is supported by curved bars or any other suitable support.
The depth of the target, the inner side of both poles towards the outside of the playing surface, is at least 80 cm. at the top and 100 cm. at ground level.
Portable goals may be used, but these should be fixed firmly on the ground.
should be smooth, free from rough and abrasive, it is recommended that the surface is wood, plastic or limestone. You should avoid using concrete or bitumen.
In the event that the goal lines would measure less than 18 m, the imaginary lines of the penalty area measured 4 m.
The team benches are situated behind the sideline, at least 1 m. away from it, immediately below the free space in front of the timekeeper's table.
At the beginning of each time period, the teams take their respective banks of substitutes in his frontcourt.
RULE # 2 THE BALL
1. is spherical
2. made of leather or other suitable material
3. have a minimum circumference of 58 cm and 62 cm maximum.
4. will take into account the following specifications, the aerodynamic conditions: Calibration 9 pounds. Releasing the ball at a height of 2 meters, the first bounce will not exceed 35 cms. and the second break shall not exceed the 6 cms.
5. will weigh 440 to 450 grams. with a circumference from 58 to 62 cms.para the largest category, and a weight of 320 to 350 grams. with a circumference of 53 to 55 cms. for children and female category.
Replacing a ball
If the ball burst or damaged during a game, it will be discontinued later resumed through ball to land with a new ball and place where the first one was damaged.
If the ball is damaged or burst at a time in which the same is not in game (kick-off, goal kick, corner release, free kick, penalty kick or lateral release) the game is restarted with a new ball, in accordance with these Rules.
The ball may not be replaced during the match without the referee's permission.
Before the start of play, shall be submitted to the arbitrator, 2 (two) balls in regulatory conditions
RULE # 3 NUMBER OF PLAYERS
1. Each team will consist of five players on the field including the goalkeeper, and one of them shall act as captain.
2. The captain will have the following functions:
- Represent your team, responsible for the conduct of their players before, during and after the meeting.
- sign the minutes at the beginning of the game, ensuring that all registrants are present in the field.
- will be the only person in contact Referees to receive essential information provided in polite terms.
- will be the only person who can tell the scorekeeper and / or timekeeper player substitutions or change of position of the goalkeeper, when the Technical Director and his deputies have been expelled
- will be identified clearly visible with a bracelet on one arm, and must also nominate the captain to replace him in the field should be replaced.
3. No person may commence a game without teams submit a minimum of four players, either continue the same if one of them is reduced to less than that amount, in which case the referee will terminate the game.
4. Each team may enter a maximum of 12 (twelve) players in the minutes of the game, of which five will begin and the rest will remain sitting on the bench next to the coaching staff, duly authorized and identified.
RULE # 4 STANDARD OF PARTICIPANTS
1. The uniform shall consist of: long or short sleeve shirts, shorts, socks and three quarters are canvas or soft leather with smooth soles and rubber or rubber coating. May be used or orthopedic elastic, suspenders, protective gear (shin shin), which must be covered entirely by the stockings and of a suitable material (rubber, plastic or similar material) and should provide a reasonable degree of protection. If thermal shorts are used, they must have the main color.
2. Archers use different colored uniform of the other players, be allowed the use of long pants without "pockets" or "zips" must not carry items that are dangerous to themselves or other players, including any accessory.
3. Numbered jerseys necessarily be used in the back, ranging from 1 (one) and 20 (twenty) whose size in height shall not exceed 20 cm., With a minimum of 15 cm. Must be necessary a clear color differentiation between numbers and the shirt avoiding the repetition of numbers in each team, also will need to use numbers, serial equally between 10 to 12 cm. located high in a conspicuous place in the front of the shirt.
4. Not be allowed the use of dangerous objects or unsuitable for playing the game, if in the opinion of the Referee a player who does not obey to be required on these points reasonably, may be shown
5. The player who failed to show uniformed under this Rule shall be removed temporarily from the field and may return once they meet the normal conditions of his uniform, when the match is stopped.
THE REFEREES, SCORER AND / OR TIMER
1. In each game, the uniforms to be used by the arbitrators shall be uniform, taking into consideration the following characteristic: short or long sleeve shirts of any color collar and cuffs of different color, white pants, white belt, socks and white sneakers . National Associations may establish special designs for competitions nationally and internationally, authorized by the AMF.
2. The scorer's shirt and / or timekeeper shall be gray or, exceptionally, of similar color to the referees leaving the rest of the uniform and white shoes.
3. When a team uses shirts that can be confused with the uniform color of the arbitrators, they must change and may be similar to the scorer and / or timekeeper retain the rest of the uniform.
4. The referees should take in the chest on the left side of the shirt, the shield of the entity to which they belong. The referees of the Continental Associations or the MFA will use the respective shield these institutions.
5. In winter or summer seasons or in areas of extreme weather, the referees will be allowed, the scorer and / or timer, use uniform temperature consistent with preserving the basic features of its original design.
The AMF found that those who serve on the bench, without being players, they must use mandatory shirt and tie in periods of high temperatures, shirt, tie and jacket, in case of cooler temperatures. Any other equipment must be in keeping with the spirit of this rule: use of sportswear
The Arbitrator will be found entitled to withdraw the field who does not comply with this requirement and to suspend the game until his orders are obeyed.
Rule No. 5 REPLACEMENT PLAYERS
1. Each team can make changes and substitutions of players being unlimited interrupted the game, the scorekeeper notice, without any other action or delay on this.
2. The substituted player may return to the field by a subsequent replacement.
3. A player sent off during the game may be replaced and should not remain in the bank.
4. The change in position between the goalkeeper and one outfield player not be considered as a replacement. This should be done when the ball is in play must be approved by the Arbitrator.
5. Not be allowed positional change or substitution of the goalkeeper should incur penalty, except in cases of serious injury by the Arbitrator verified and checked by a doctor.
6. The substitute player should inform the scorer and the game being stopped waiting to make the replacement, you can not enter the field of play before the substituted player has completely left it.
7. In the case of injured players, the maximum time used is 15 (fifteen) seconds exceeded it, the referee shall order the mandatory replacement of it.
8. The substitution of players will only be made when play is stopped, it being necessary to enter and leave through the designated exchange zone, except for players substituted due to injury
9. If the substituted player is the captain, it will fall to appoint a new captain, informing the referee and the scorer, must give the bracelet to the new identificatory responsible for this function in the field
10. Under Rule 3, on the bench for each team alternates and the coaching staff may only stay a maximum of seven players able to play the game, and never more than five accredited coaching staff and identified duly
11. Whereas the duties of the arbitrators will begin from the moment of entering the sports arena, they have the appropriate power and authority to warn any player or technician to adopt attitudes unseemly, or even admonish according to the nature of the offense. A player or technician sent off before the start of the game may be replaced.
In the event of what is stated in section 4, both players kept their original numbers.
In case of not complied with the provisions of section 4, the offender is cautioned mandatory.
RULE No. 6 THE GAME
1. Will last for 40 (forty) minutes of actual play timed, divided into 2 (two) equal periods of 20 (twenty) minutes with a break of 10 (ten) minutes in between. These games and break times will apply to the following categories: youth, senior, seniors and women (over 16). In the categories under 16 years of age in both sexes, the total would be 30 (thirty) minutes clock, divided into 2 (two) periods of 15 (fifteen) minutes each, with the same rest time between the two: ten (10) minutes.
2. The duration of any of the two periods will be extended to allow the execution of a penalty or double penalty with no possibility of being shot after shot made by the executor
3. Requests for times will be granted in this order of priority:
- the official delegate or technician, who may request it to the scorer.
- the captain, who will ask the referee.
4. The teams are entitled to request 1 (one) minute time-out in each of the periods, subject to the following provisions:
- equipment technicians are authorized to request 1 (one) minute time-out to the scorer
- the scorer granted time-out when the ball is out of play using a whistle or acoustic signal distinct from that used by the referees.
5. The technician's ability to instruct their players not permitted to enter the field, although players can leave the same to receive them, just for a minute of time allowed and the area of their respective bank.
6. If a team does not request a time-out will correspond in the first period, only be entitled to 1 (one) minute time-out in the second period.
7. For the purposes of application downtime in the case of disputed extensions or overtime game, it is regarded as a continuation of the second regulatory period the party.
8. Technician shall be permitted to speak and lead his players during the game sitting or standing up occasionally, not constantly remain standing, provided it is done discreetly and without disrupting the game. This action may not exceed the defined area or cause interference or disturb the functions of the referees notebook and / or timekeeper
9. The technician removed may be replaced by another member of the coaching staff of the same team, who must be properly credited (assistant coach or trainer)
10. Players of the technical team that ran out for any reason, during Order of downtime, not be allowed access to the bank for instructions, must remain in the center circle of the field receiving them only their team captain. The arbitrator in that case, only authorize entry into the medical field or masseuse for assistance to the players.
11. In case of exceeding the regulatory time substitutions and having exhausted the allowed downtime, is punishable by disciplinary / the cause / s of the delay.
12. Each team can have up to 15 seconds the ball to cross the center line of the field, without first being touched by a player of the opposing team.
DISCOUNT TIME ACCIDENT
1. The time of stoppage of play will be discounted by paralysis of the timer on the occasion of: warnings or disciplinary action players and coaches, timeouts for instructions or of the referee, accidents, injuries or any other stoppage of play always determined by the arbitrator.
2 . If during the game produced accident or injury to a player, the referees will continue until play ends. In case of stoppage of play by gravity or injured to medical care, the game is restarted with a dropped ball.
3. In case of injury of a player does not allow long-term care in the field, provided 15 (fifteen) seconds to remove the injured, making the replacement or reinstatement thereof immediately. Be excepted the injury to goalkeeper deserving special attention, limiting it to 1 (one) minute time neutralized by decision of the Arbitrator.
4. The referees have the right to request time out as often as necessary, but only justifiably be decided while the ball and play common stock held by it.
5. If present simulation of injury or any willful attempt to gain time delay, the referees will continue to play a disciplinary sanction / the offender / s.
6. The game should not be stopped to restore the players' clothing, this will be done outside the field, or at the time of being paralyzed by the same common stock.
Rule No. 7 THE START AND RESTART OF PLAY
1. Before the start of the match, the referee shall conduct a lottery, launched by coin between the captains to decide the team will choose one side of the field and taking the kick start to start the game.
2. The game will be started, by order of the referee, a team player determined by lot, who will move the ball to the opposite field.
3. Early in the game each team will take its midfield, the opposing team players who made the kick-off, must be at least 3 m. balloon, until it has been put into play or traveled a distance equal to the length of its circumference.
4. The player does not execute the kick the ball may be advanced or renew their contact until it has touched another player. Violation of this rule will determine the repetition of the opening kickoff and disciplinary action for the player.
5. After getting a goal, play is restarted in the same way, by the opposing team.
6. After the break through regulatory change teams their own half of the first period and shall serve the opposing team who started the game.
7. In case of overtime shall be taken in the same manner as the start of a game carried out a new draw.
8. After any interruption, while the ball inside the field, on exceptional grounds not mentioned in these rules, the Referee shall order the resumption of play with a dropped ball at the point where the ball was stopped the play. No player may be at least 1 m. the ball contact point with the ground. If these provisions are not met the Arbitrator will repeat the action.
9. The ball is out of play when:
- completely crossed a sideline or goal, whether by land or air
- the game was halted by order of the referee
- hits the ceiling
10. The ball is in play at all other times, including when:
- bouncing off a goalpost or the crossbar onto the pitch
- it rebounds from either of the referees on the field of play
If the game is played on an indoor pitch and the ball thrown by a player accidentally hits the ceiling or any obstacle that is within the range, it is restarted with a kick to be taken by a player of the opposing team at the nearest point to the sideline, where the event occurred.
11. Information on the remainder of the game for the end of any period must be requested by the timekeeper or technical official delegate from each team, only in the moment the ball is in play. In the absence of the coaching staff, the captain made the referees in the same circumstances regulations
Rule No. 8 THE GOAL
Goal will be marked when the ball enters the goal line completely between the goalposts and under the crossbar but it has been thrown, carried or intentionally beaten with the hand or arm by a player of the attacking team, including the goalkeeper, provided that the equipment has not previously violated these Rules
The team that scores the most goals during a match is the winner. If both teams score the same number of goals or make none, the match is drawn.
The scores to be used in official tournaments each Federation, Confederation and / or Association affiliated to the MFA, will be: 2 (two) points for the winning team, 1 (one) point in case of a tie and 0 (zero) for the loser.
Rule No. 9 VIOLATIONS
The offenses defined in this rule are divided into:
Offender shall be punished as the player who commits any of the following offenses PERSONAL FOULS All fouls shall be cumulative and shall be penalized as follows: direct free kick will be awarded to the opposing team if a player commits any of the following offenses in a manner such that the Referee considers careless, reckless or using excessive force:
1. Giving or attempting to kick an opponent 2. Make tripping an opponent either through the legs, or stopping in front or behind you 3. Jump or pounce on any opponent 4. Charging an opponent from behind, unless it obstructs or hinders the play. 5. Charging an opponent in a violent or dangerous. 6. Assaulting or attempting to assault, salivate or insulting the opponent 7. Holding an opponent with hands or prevent the action with any part of the arm or legs. 8. Pushing the opponent with hands or arms 9. Challenging for the ball to the opponent front or side while reaching with the staff of one or both feet in "plate" to prevent its action
10. Play, forward, hold, or push the ball with his hand or arm intentionally, excluding the goalkeeper located in the goal area.
11. Upload or prevent the free movement of the goalkeeper within his goal area
12. Goalkeeper intervention beyond the midfield line characterized their participation at this time and exactly where it touches the ball, the opposing player, participating in any action or possible action that impedes the progress of an opponent's play.
13. Brought sharply between the ball and an opponent to prevent normal movement, and deliberately obstruct the vision of the enemy to prevent their evolution
is awarded a free kick if a player commits criminal offenses listed above within the goal area, regardless of the position of the ball, provided the latter is at stake
be sanctioned with a kick from the site closest to where the violation occurred.
1. The archer who delayed more than five seconds to reset the ball to the game, once it was controlled and able to be played.
2. The player who stepped on or immobilize the ball with your feet on the ground for more than five seconds, preventing it from being played freely.
3. The move prevented a player holding or gripping the ball with the foot, leg or body, preventing the ground that can be played freely, except the goalkeeper, being fallen in their own area to defend their goal.
4. The player who kicked a free kick, penalty double penalty kick or a throw has been made, which has been returned by one of the posts or crossbar, or has accidentally hit one of the referees, you can not touch it for second time before another player does.
5. The player who delayed more than five seconds to start running the ball game of any free kick, goal kick, the maximum penalty, kick-off, release side or corner, from the time the referee gives the command for execution.
6. The player who, not being properly uniformed, touched the ball in game
7. The player who used expressions, arm movements to try to distract or mislead the enemy, pretending to be a teammate.
8. The archer who received with the / s hand / s in your area, resumption or continuation of play, a pass made by a teammate (except lateral release or corner)
9. If the goalkeeper let go and placed the ball on the ground, stationary or rolling, intentionally, it will be in game to be played or driven by any player, the goalkeeper can not play with his feet.
10. The team tarried more than 15 (fifteen) seconds of possession.
11. The archer to carry out a balloon launch directly across the center line without touching his midfield or any player standing in it.
ENFORCEMENT OF ADVANTAGE
On the occasion of this offense if the ball quedase holding an opponent at any point in the field of play, the referees allow play to continue without any further consequences.
Lack punishable by a caution
A player is cautioned and will exhibit mandatory yellow card if he commits any of the following offenses:
1. Persistent infringement of these Rules
2. Show with words or gestures, dissatisfaction with arbitration decisions.
3. Being guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct.
4. Deliberately leaves the field of play without the referee's permission.
5. Delaying the restart of game
6. Not respect the required distance in a goal kick, side release, release corner, free kick or dropped ball
7. Enter or re-entering the pitch without the referee's permission or infringes the substitution procedure.
8. For intentional hand.
9. Goalkeeper intervention beyond its midfield.
The coaching staff will be punished in the same manner as above if:
1. To enter the field, to instruct or berate the players, even help them, without authorization arbitration.
2. Was improperly directed to the referees, scorekeeper and / or timekeeper, their opponents or the public.
3. Visibly recommend his players practice unfair or unsportsmanlike play
4. Do not dress properly under this Rule
Delegates will have the following functions:
- Prepare and submit the record with documentation
- To be the administrative assistant coach between the bank and the control table
further action may be sanctioned under this Rule
Offense punishable by mandatory substitution (Blue)
The disqualification Blue Card is used for exclusion and removal of the offender from the playing surface, but they can be replaced.
This will apply in the following situations.
1. Double reprimand or admonition repeated in the same player (second yellow)
2. Direct Blue Card. Action or fact relevant discipline gesture, attitude or insulting words or offensive in general. Violent action with the ball in play manifestly dangerous to the integrity of the adversary.
The accumulation of five personal fouls a player NOT be shown the blue card, to indicate this fact mandatory substitution of the arbitrator shall use the specific signal recommended by the AMF.
Offense punishable by expulsion
Expulsion is the subject of arbitration report. In the account shall be reflected the causes and circumstances, through impartial narration of the facts, avoid personal opinions.
A player is sent off and shown the red card if:
1. Be guilty of serious foul play and violent behavior
2. Salivate at an opponent or any other person
3. Employ offensive language, rude and obscene
If the game was stopped because of the expulsion of a player who has been guilty of offenses listed in sections 3 and 4 without having produced any other breach of these Rules, the game is restarted with a kick awarded to opposing team at the nearest place where the infringement occurred.
- The player to accumulate five personal fouls will be replaced necessarily the game, unable to return to the same or remain on the bench for alternates
- to indicate mandatory substitution the referee shall use the specific signal, as recommended by the AMF. See attached diagram
- The player or coaching staff member expelled from the party can not remain on the bench for the alternates.
- The arbitrators may determine the expulsion from the party, without warning, the player and / or coaching staff member who breaches repeatedly in these Rules.
RULE No. 10 FOULS AND FREE THROWS ACUMULABLES
Cumulative faults are considered as all acts defined in Rule 9 (personal fouls)
1. In implementing the free throw no opposing player may approach within three yards of the ball until it is in play, not hinder or disrupt the path of one game to run.
2. Each team may incur up to five accumulated fouls in each period of play, retaining their right to form barriers with players, at the execution of his opponent.
3. From the team's combined sixth foul, the fouls are punishable by a double penalty in the execution of which does not allow the formation of barrier to the offender, or the presence of players between the arch of the penalized team and the ball still located to this execution, except of course the defending goalkeeper. Necessarily run from the second penalty.
4. The scorer will use indicators numbered from 1 to 5 and go up visibly as their teams commit fouls accumulated
5. For the fifth foul punishable cumulative of any team, the scorekeeper will notify the referees, and once implemented it will place a red flag or a visible indicator on the control desk, to the playground area of holding the offending team
6. As pointed a free throw with the right to barrier formation, the referee will raise his arm to measure the corresponding distance of the barrier, and once formed, will order the execution.
7. If regulatory extension of overtime, it means a continuation of the second period of play, preserving the technical conditions under which concluded in terms of individual faults, the cumulative of each team, downtime and cards displayed granted
RULE No. 11 MAXIMUM PENALTY
1. A penalty kick is awarded against a team that commits any of the offenses punishable by a direct free kick inside his own penalty area while the ball is in play.
2. He may score a goal directly from a penalty kick.
3. Additional time is allowed to run a penalty kick at the end of each half or at the end of the extension periods.
4. The ball is placed on the penalty.
5. The player taking the penalty kick is properly identified.
6. The goalkeeper remains on his goal line, facing the kicker and between the goalposts until the ball is in play.
7. The other players except the kicker will be located in the field of play, outside the penalty area, behind or the side of the penalty and at least 3 meters away.
The player taking the kick and two penalty kicks the ball forward, and not play it until it has touched another player.
The ball is in play when it is kicked and set in motion
When a penalty kick or a double penalty in the normal course of play, for an extension of the first or second period goal will be awarded if the ball touches one or both poles, or the crossbar or the goalkeeper before passing between the goalposts and under the crossbar to reach networks.
If a defending player infringes this Law, if the goal is not marked, are retaken free kick, if a goal is scored, no free kick is retaken
if a team player taking the kick infringes this Law, if a goal is scored, run back the kick and if a goal is scored, it will repeat the shot
if the player taking the kick infringes this Law after the ball is in play, will be awarded a kick from the most near where the violation occurred.
RULE No. 12 GOAL
1. It is a way of restarting play and granted when the ball passes over the goal line, either by land or air, after having touched an opponent in last place and has not scored a goal, as Rule 8
2. The goal kick may be made only by the goalkeeper, who will be effected by a pitch with the / s hand / s if the ball were to leave the area, the kick will be repeated.
3. If launched directly opposite midfield, it will be in breach of Rule 9.
4. From the goal kick goal can not be dialed directly, unless the ball is touched by another player (except the goalkeeper)
5. The players of the opposing team making the goal kick shall remain outside the area.
RULE No. 13 RELEASES
The releases will be made to resume play when the ball leaves the field completely. RELEASE SIDE will occur when the ball has left the playing field by any of the sidelines. Procedure 1. The player pitcher (except the goalkeeper) shall be located outside the sideline at the same point by which the ball left the field, with feet together or apart, frontally directed inward without losing touch both with the ground. 2. The ball is thrown with both hands, starting the movement from behind the head and move in an arc above it, into the field. 3. The ball is in play from the moment they lose contact with the shooter's hands. 4. Lateral release may not be scored a goal directly, but the ball had been touched by the goalkeeper.
LAUNCH OF CORNER
will occur when the ball has cleared the own goal line, outside the framework of the arc driven or touched by a player in defense of his bow.
1. Be effected by an adversary from the corner corresponding to the side of the arc through which the ball out of the field.
2. If the ball left the playing field over the bar of the bow, the umpire concerned shall take decision on the side from which will be launched.
3. Is effected similarly to the release side, except for the feet of the launcher, which are positioned at the right angle coincident with the direction of the goal line side and which contribute to the vertex of the corresponding corner, both supported on outside the playing field, to be subject to the same limitations of lateral release.
LAUNCH OF ARCHER
replacement will be any action or return the game ball by the goalkeeper with the / s hand / s, after having it completely controlled and secured them.
1. Be carried out exclusively with the / s hand / s, unable to go straight to the feet to propel them. The goalkeeper has five seconds to reset the ball in play.
2. The goalkeeper may use his feet in the actions of the game to give continuity to a play or to cut, reject or clear the ball.
3. The launch of the goalkeeper shall be subject to the provisions of Rules 9 and 12, remain valid after the GOL obtained a release from the goalkeeper, since the ball was touched by any player (except the goalkeeper adversary)
In all releases, the executor will have five seconds to perform them from the moment the ball is ready to be released and / or has been ordered by referee concerned.
RULE No. 14 THE ARBITRATOR, THE SECOND ARBITRATOR, THE SCORER AND TIMER
Each game will be controlled by two referees, who will have the same full authority to enforce these rules for the game that have been named, from the moment they enter the premises where the playing field until you leave .
1. Enforces the Laws of the Game
2. Allows play to continue when the team against which an offense has been committed will benefit from an advantage and penalizes the original offense if the anticipated advantage does not just
3. Take note and inform the competent authorities of all incidents before, during and after the game, and disciplinary action taken against players or coaching staff of teams.
4. Act as a timekeeper in the event that it is not present.
5. Stops, suspends or terminates the match for any breach of these Rules or by any external interference.
6. Takes disciplinary action against players guilty of misconduct deserving of reprimand or expulsion.
7. Do not allow unauthorized persons enter the field.
8. Stops the match if it determines that a player is seriously injured and carried off the field order to resume play immediately. If satisfied that it is only slightly injured, allow play to continue until the ball is stopped.
9. Ensure that any ball used meets the requirements of Rule 2
10. Finish the game without conceding a goal in the case is announced late in the game with a whistle or acoustic signal before the ball passes over the goal line, as provided in Rule 14 (the timekeeper and scorekeeper )
The decisions of the referee regarding facts connected with play are final.
If the referee and second referee will point a foul simultaneously and there is disagreement as to which team will favor, the decision of the Arbitrator
The referee and second referee has the right to caution or expulsion, but if there is disagreement, Referee's decision will prevail
THE SECOND ARBITRATOR
be appointed to a second referee, who will be in the side which controls the Referee and will be equipped with a whistle
1. Assist the referee to control the match in accordance with these Rules.
2. Have discretion to stop play when violations of the rules
3. Arrange that substitutions have been made correctly
The timekeeper and scorekeeper
A designated timekeeper and / or a scorer, who was seated outside the field to the height of the center line and on the same side as the substitution zone
The timekeeper and scorekeeper receive a proper stopwatch and records necessary to control the actions of the game, which will be provided by the organizer.
will control the game to have the duration set forth in this Rule and for this:
1. Launch the chronometer after kick-off ordered by the Referee
2. Stop the stopwatch when the ball goes out of play
3. Start it again with the referee's command to execute the throw of a kick from a corner, a free kick, kicks from the penalty mark or second penalty, a timeout ground or ball
4. Timed the minute time-out
5. Announce by whistle or acoustic signal than that of the Arbitrator, the halftime, the party of the extensions and the minute time-out
shall assist the timekeeper .
1. Keep a record of the first five fouls accumulated by each team and the other, identified by the arbitrators in each period.
2. Notify the referee of the number of the player who committed the fourth foul.
3. Keep a record of stoppages in play and the reasons thereof.
4. Record numbers of players who score goals legally identified by the referees and the final score
5. Taking note of the numbers and names of players who have been booked or sent off
6. Record the start and end of each time period
In case of injury the Referee, he shall be replaced by the second referee, who in turn will be replaced by the scorer
international matches will be mandatory use of a timekeeper and a scorekeeper
1. National bodies will decide on whether or not two referees in the categories of base or less, being able to accommodate the technical arbitration to one person, with full respect to these Rules and to instruct the scorekeeper and timekeeper responsibilities to one person
2. In international matches will be compulsory to use the electronic board
CODE OF ARBITRATION TECHNIQUE FOR SIGNS
are signs and gestures of interpretation, information and assistance necessary for the exercise of technical arbitration and to facilitate communication between the referees, players, teams, scorer's table and even the best understanding of the spectators. (See diagram).